Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Friday, July 2, 2010

A Button For My Blog

OK, we're going to see if this works...saw a tutorial on


I used some of the fab artwork from www.shabbyblogs.com to make the button.
Its definitely amateur hour, but hey, I'm an amateur!
Can you believe they give away this cute stuff for free?!?!

Seems easy enough...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I need to try this. I still don't have a button for my blog!
Thanks for stopping over, commenting and following. I'm following you back!
heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails