Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, June 13, 2011

Pretty Packages Party # 10 Highlights

We had another great Pretty Packages Party this month!
Thanks to each of you who shared your beautifully wrapped gifts!
Let's do it again next month...July 3rd thru July 9th.

Here are a few of this month's highlights!

Delightfully Noted shares not only this super cute idea, but she also shares her retro printables!  Suh-weet!!!

When I saw these, two words came to mind...Mystery Machine!  They would make great favor boxes for a Scooby Doo party! 
Sandy over at Sandy's Space gives a great tutorial on how to make these fun treat holders.

I ADORE this idea for a librarian gift!!!  It is personalized stationary in a book box!!
Alexis at Jac'olyn Murphy shared this idea that is just too clever for words!!!


Isn't this the sweetest going away gift?!?  I love how it is all tied in together!

If you were featured this month, feel free to grab a Pretty Packages Feature Button!

Hope to see you all next month!
If you can't wait until then, be sure to join the weekly Tuesday To Do Party!
Smiles!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Suh-weet! I was featured! Thank you. What a great collection too. Every one is so clever!

Alexis said...

Thanks so much Jami for featuring my librarian stationery! made my day :)

Sandy Ang said...

Thank you so much for featuring my treatholders Jami !

Jen said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cupcake stands! I love your "pretty packages!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails