Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Teacher Heart Attack

 
My room mom partner suggested that the Teacher Heart Attack might be a fun surprise.
She shared some details on how it worked and I totally agreed.

Our sweet teacher was out one day a week or two before Valentine's Day.  The perfect chance for me to drop off the pre-cut hearts and have the students write a little something.  I gave them the prompt, "I love Mrs. Monk because..." 
 
 
Here is one example of the hearts that were inside.  I meant to include her entire team, but life got in the way.  In the future, I'd add her team, maybe parents, the principal and other people along those lines.  It might even be cute to sneak one in from her husband/parents/kids if you could manage it!
 
Our teacher did say it was totally unexpected...she loved it!
 
Smiles!
 
Will share this fun idea at some of the great parties found in the side bar =>
 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails