Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Glam Cake

I had the privilege of making a birthday cake and the cake pop party favors for the sweetest girl.
She was having a Hollywood movie party so we went for the "glam" side of Hollywood.
 
Don't the ribbons on the cake pops look great with the cake?

Her colors were red, black & white.

Close up of the back of the cake.  This is one of my favorite photos of the design. 

Party favor cake pops.

Happy Birthday sweet Sophia!!
You are a beautiful girl, inside and out!
(Just like your momma!)
 
Smiles!!
 
I'm going to share this party cake with some of the parties found on my sidebar.

3 comments:

Redfly Classroom said...

Wow!!! Where were you 14 years ago when I got married? This would have been a perfect cake for us! I love it. I'd love to have you share it at our link party!

Melissa
redflycreations(dot)com

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You're so talented! The rosettes are just gorgeous and I love the monogram!

Liz said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous cake! Really love it! And the black and red combi is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails