Galations 5:22

But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Galations 5:22

Looking for the TUESDAY TO DO PARTY?

The Blackberry Vine
CLICK PICTURES FOR CURRENT PARTY

Monday, November 18, 2013

Tuesday To Do #138

It's that time of the week again!
I'm go glad you chose to stop by!
Let's check out this week's List Makers:
 
 

 
 
If you were a List Maker this week, feel free to grab a List Maker button...

just click on the buttons tab.
Now, let's get started with this week's Tuesday To Do Party!
 Before you link up your newest posts, please take a moment to do the following: 

1.  Like The Blackberry Vine on Facebook.

2.  Follow The Blackberry Vine...Google or RSS.
3.  Link back to the party (a sidebar or separate tab is A-OK with me!)

After you link up, stop by a few of the posts and say HI!

Again, thank you for stopping by and linking up!!

SMILES!!!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

thank you so much for the party! :)

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting! :-)

Martha Sloan said...

Thanks for hosting - I love that burlap wreath. I tried making one for my mantel... not sure mine turned out as nice ;) (It's in my DIY Fireplace Mantel linkup).

Hope you're having a great week!

@themarthaanne

Unknown said...

Thanks for featuring my burlap wreath. I'm new to the bogging world and it really meant a lot to me!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Love that green tea scrub! Cannot wait to try it :) Thanks so much for these wonderful shares!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails